Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Star Earing Holder



I found this star frame at the thrift store for $2 and tried to think of something to make of it. Since I have a ton of earrings, and was starting to run out of places to hang them, I decided to make an earing holder! I bought some very small chicken wire for pretty cheap and used my handy staple gun to secure the wire to the back of the star. This was one of the easiest, and most useful crafts that I have made so far. You can make earing holders out of any frame that you want. Also, you can use whatever size chicken wire that you would like. Just depends on your style!

You will need:

* A cute frame
* Paint to touch up the frame if you want
* Chicken Wire (you can find ay Home Depot or any craft store)
* A staple gun

No comments:

Post a Comment